Henrietta Primary Care is an internal medicine practice that offers comprehensive health care services for adult patients over the age of 18. Our physicians are board certified in Internal Medicine and are members of the Rochester Regional Medical Group.
As part of the comprehensive Rochester Regional Health network, our patients have access to a wide range of consultative physicians and hospitals that enhance their quality of care.
Our services include:
- Routine health screenings
- Sick visits
- Prescriptions and refills
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Preoperative clearance
- Holistic medicine
- Everyday healthcare needs
The Henrietta Medical Campus also offers convenient access to laboratory and radiology services.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at 585-321-4350. Your cooperation is arriving on-time for your appointment helps us stay on schedule.
We offer same-day sick visits and appointments for patients with urgent problems.
If you're a new patient with us, please arrive at least 15 minutes early to your appointment to complete the necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we appreciate 24 cancellation notice. This allows us to offer the appointment to another patient who needs care.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card(s)
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements
- Any prescription refills you may need so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit
Christina Brown, MD
John Garneau, MD
James Horohoe, MD
Thomas Mahoney, MD