Approvals and Accreditation
RGCOHC is approved by the New York State Board of Regents as a degree-granting institution.
- RGCOHC is approved and accredited by the New York State Education Department
- The Nursing Programs are registered by: The University of the State of New York, The State Education Department Office of the Professions, Division of Professional Licensing Services, 89 Washington Ave., Albany, New York 12234.
- Office of the Professions website
- (518) 474-3817, ext. 280
- Associate Degree Nursing Program HEGIS code: 5208.00
- Isabella Graham Hart School of Practical Nursing Program HEGIS code: 5209.20
Public Notice of Upcoming Accreditation Visit by the ACEN
The Isabella Graham Hart School of Practical Nursing wishes to announce that it will host a site visit for continuing accreditation of its Practical Nursing Program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
You are invited to meet with the site visit team and share your comments about the program in person at a meeting scheduled on Wednesday, October 20th at 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm. The meeting will be held at the Rochester General College of Health Careers Campus. For those unable to attend in person, a Zoom link will be shared closer to the site visit.
Written comments are also welcome and should be submitted directly to:
Dr. Marsal Stoll, Chief Executive Officer
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
3390 Peachtree Road Northeast, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30326
Or email: [email protected]
All written comments should be received by the ACEN by October 5th, 2021.