Approvals and Accreditation
RGCOHC is approved by the New York State Board of Regents as a degree-granting institution.
- RGCOHC is approved and accredited by the New York State Education Department
- The Nursing Programs are registered by: The University of the State of New York, The State Education Department Office of the Professions, Division of Professional Licensing Services, 89 Washington Ave., Albany, New York 12234.
- Office of the Professions website
- (518) 474-3817, ext. 280
- Associate Degree Nursing Program HEGIS code: 5208.00
- Isabella Graham Hart School of Practical Nursing Program HEGIS code: 5209.20
RGCOHC is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools:
Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
6116 Executive Blvd., Suite 730
North Bethesda, MD 20852
Telephone: (703) 917-9503
Fax: (703) 917-4109
RGCOHC programs’ curricula meet all eligibility requirements for graduates to apply for applicable licensure and eligibility determination for the relevant examination from the New York State Office of Professions and the New York State Department of Education RGCOHC programs disclose that there has not been a determination of whether the programs’ curricula meet the requirements of any other state. For specific licensure and program requirements please review each state individually.