Unity Hospital is a 287-bed community hospital in the town of Greece. After a four-year total renovation in 2014, Unity is now the only Monroe County hospital to feature all private patient rooms and free parking. Unity offers a broad range of specialty centers, including the Golisano Restorative Neurology & Rehabilitation Center; the Charles J. August Joint Replacement Center and the August Family Birth Place. The hospital is also a New York State-designated Stroke Center.
Facts & stats about Unity hospital
- Inpatient Beds = 222
- OB Beds = 21
- Rehabilitation Beds = 25
- Inpatient Surgeries = 4,168
- Outpatient Surgeries = 7,445
Directions & Parking
From the New York State Thruway, take Route 490 to Rochester. Where Route 490 intersects with Route 390, take Route 390 north. Exit at Ridgeway Avenue (Exit 23) and turn left; turn right onto Long Pond Road. The Unity Hospital Campus is on the left.
Free parking is available for all patients and visitors.
Main hospital entrance
Visitors should park in visitor parking (Lot G) and use the main entrance.
Golisano Restorative Neurology & Rehabilitation Center
The Golisano Restorative Neurology & Rehabilitation Center is located on the third floor of the Golisano Center. Visitors and families should park in Lot D and use the middle entrance under the canopy.
Need help finding your way around the hospital? Once you’re inside, our Guest Services team in black vests will be happy to help you.
Recognitions & awards
- The Charles J. August Joint Replacement Center at Unity Hospital has earned the Gold Seal of Approval™ for health care quality from the Joint Commission.
- The Golisano Restorative Neurology & Rehabilitation Center at Unity Hospital is accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for acute rehabilitation and brain injury rehabilitation.
- Unity Hospital received Get With The Guidelines Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award for stroke care.
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield has designated Unity Hospital as a Blue Distinction Center for knee and hip replacement as well as spine surgery.
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield has designated the August Family Birth Place at Unity Hospital as a Blue Distinction Center for maternity care.
- Our Palliative Care Program has an advanced certification from the Joint Commission.
- Our Intensive Care Unit has earned a silver level Beacon Award of Excellence from the American Association of Critical Care Nurses for excellence in professional practice, patient care and outcomes.