About Wilson Primary Care
Rochester Regional Health Wilson Primary Care has served the Rochester community for more than 40 years, offering comprehensive health care services for adult patients over the age of 18. Our physicians are board certified in internal medicine and are members of the Rochester Regional Medical Group. Wilson Primary Care borders Irondequoit in northeast Rochester and is conveniently located along a bus line off Route 104 on the Rochester General Hospital campus.
* Routine physical exams and health screenings
* Sick (acute care) visits
* Medication prescriptions and refills
* Immunization and flu shots
* Pre-operative clearance
* Lab location and urgent care on-site
* National Health Service Corps approved site - practice sees all people regardless of their ability to pay. Discounts are also available.
To schedule an appointment, call 585.338.1400. If you're a new patient, please arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete the necessary paperwork.
If you have an urgent need after regular office hours, please call our office and trained nurses or an on-call physician will assist you. Depending upon your need, you will receive home care advice, be offered a next-day appointment, be directed to our onsite urgent care center or an emergency center.