About Perinton Primary Care
Rochester Regional Health Perinton Primary Care offers comprehensive healthcare services for teen and adult patients over the age of 13. Our physicians are board certified in internal and family medicine.
- * Routine physical exams and health screenings
- * Sick (acute care) visits
- * Medication prescriptions and refills
- * Immunization and flu shots
- * Pre-operative clearance
To schedule an appointment, please call us at 585.248.5300. Your cooperation in arriving 15 minutes before your appointment helps us stay on schedule and allows adequate check-in time to occur.
We also offer same-day sick visits and appointments for patients with urgent problems.
After Hours Care
If you have an urgent need after regular office hours, please call our office and trained nurses or an on-call physician will assist you. Depending upon your need, you will receive home care advice, be offered a next-day appointment or be directed to an urgent care or emergency center.
If you must cancel your appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance. This allows us to offer the appointment to another patient. We require 24 hours’ notice for physicals and same day or prior to appointment notice if you're cancelling a routine or sick visit appointment.
Failure to notify us of your cancellation will result in a no show visit and other consequences may apply if no prior notice is made for a cancellation.
What to bring to your appointment
- * Your insurance card(s)
- * Co-pay if one is required by your insurance
- * Payment towards high deductible insurance plans
- * A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements. We recommend you bring in all of your medication bottles to help take the safest care of you.
- * Any prescription refills you may need so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit
||Effat Jehan, MD
|Eugene Ver, MD
||Leslie Dintruff, NP