MyCare offers personalized and secure online access to portions of your medical records at Rochester General, Unity, Newark-Wayne and Clifton Springs Hospitals and physician offices. MyCare enables you to securely manage and receive information about your health, including:
- Ask non-urgent medical questions
- View, download and transmit your health summary from the MyCare electronic health record
- pay your hospital and physician bills
- Access test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Manage medical appointments
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team
Login to MyCare
Need an account?
Sign up for a new account or request an online activation code here.
For questions or assistance, call 585.922.1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, date of birth, address and phone number.
United Memorial Medical Center
Login to MyUMMC Patient Portal
Need an account?
Click here to Self-Enroll for an account and fill out all of the required information and then select submit. You will be required to enter your Name, Date of Birth, a valid Email Address and your Medical Record Number or Social Security Number (all information must match what is on the file at United Memorial Medical Center).
Once you complete the enrollment process you will receive an email with a one-time User ID and Password that will give you access to the Patient Portal Site and you will then be prompted to create your own unique User ID and Password.
For assistance, call the IT line for UMMC at 585-344-8119
UMMC: Genesee Orthopaedics and Batavia Primary Care Portal
Login to Primary Care Portal Here