With the ability to perform complex colon and rectal operations with greater precision and control, our board-certified colon and rectal surgeons offer patients the most advanced surgical procedures for the best possible outcomes.
Conditions we treat
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
(ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease)
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Colorectal polyps
- Rectal Prolapse
- Slow Transit Constipation (colonic inertia)
- Bowel Obstructions (blockages)
Treatments we provide
- Colectomy (colon resection)
- Rectal resection (proctectomy)
- J-pouch for IBD, polyposis, etc.
- Options to reduce the need for colostomy or ileostomy bags
This state-of-the-art surgical expertise and equipment also brings our surgeons to the forefront of colon and rectal surgical care. Our team is internationally recognized for their experience by providing the highest volumes of robotic-assisted colorectal surgeries, and serving as an Advanced Training Facility for surgeons and trainees in colon and rectal robotic-assisted procedures.
For more information about robotic-assisted surgery, or to arrange a consultation with a surgeon, please contact us at 585.922.5465.