Riedman Health Center

About

General Content

Auxiliaries

Auxiliaries continues to provide both time and financial support to Rochester Regional Health through a range of projects and endeavors. Fundraising is made possible through businesses operated and staffed by Auxiliary volunteers. Select a hospital below to learn more about the Auxiliary at that location.

  • TWIGS Rochester General Hospital Association

    RGHA assists the Hospital in the operation of the following activities: Nursing Education, Nursing Practice, Social Work, Teaching Fellowship and Volunteer Services.The Association coordinates the work of the Twigs which are groups of friends who work at the grassroots level to fundraise and support Rochester General Hospital in our community. There are over 80 active and emeritus Twigs with over 600 members in the Rochester area. The Twigs originated at Rochester General Hospital in 1887 and have since spread to other hospitals around the country. In addition, RGHA manages the Twig Gift Shop, the city’s only all-volunteer hospital gift shop.

    Learn More
  • Park Ridge Auxiliary

    Since its inception in 1929 as the Park Avenue Hospital Women's Auxiliary, the Park Ridge Auxiliary continues to provide both time and financial support to Unity Hospital through a range of projects and endeavors. Fundraising is made possible through the Park Place Gift Shop and the Gift Cart, operated and staffed by Auxiliary volunteers. In addition, approximately 300 members of the Park Ridge Auxiliary organize events and activities in support of Unity Hospital throughout the year.

    Learn More
  • Clifton Springs Hospital

    Clifton Springs Auxiliary

    Clifton Springs Hospital and Clinic Auxiliary, founded in 1959, plays a vital role throughout Clifton Springs Hospital. Ninety members donated 13,046 hours of service in 2014 and the Auxiliary hopes to exceed that number in 2015.

    Learn More
  • Newark-Wayne Community Hospital

    Newark-Wayne Community Hospital Auxiliary

    Founded in 1957, the Newark Auxiliary is an assisting organization whose more than 200 members provide services, advocate, educate, and raise funds for the Newark-Wayne Community Hospital and DeMay Living Center.Fundraisers, special events, the Snack Bar and Gift Shops, along with membership dues, raise the money necessary for large purchases of equipment and renovations in many hospital departments.

    Learn More
  • United Memorial Medical Center

    United Memorial Medical Center Auxiliary

    Comprised of two auxiliaries, the St. Jerome Guild, Inc., and the UMMC League. In May 1917, a group of prominent women in Batavia met to organize the St. Jerome Aide Society. In 1956 this organization revised its by-laws and became known as the St. Jerome Guild. The UMMC League was formed in 1969 with the merger of Genesee Memorial Hospital's Guild and Auxiliary. The League changed its name to the United Memorial Medical Center League upon the merger of the former Genesee Memorial and St. Jerome Hospitals.

    Learn More