About Clinton Family Medicine
As a Rochester Regional Health practice, we know that restoring the health of our patients and building collaborative referrer relationships go hand-in-hand. We are a family medicine practice, which sees patients of all ages, from newborns to adults. Our goal is to provide premier care to the community we serve.
At Clinton Family Health Center, we serve a large population of Refugee Program patients in the Rochester NY area. Our physicians and medical staff are fluent in several languages including Spanish, Turkish, Haitian Creole, and French just to name a few. We work closely with the Rochester region's top specialists at Rochester General Hospital to provide our patients with high quality medical care should you need care beyond your office visit with us.
- Routine physical exams and health screenings
- Sick (acute care) visits
- Medication prescriptions and refills
- Immunization and flu shots
- Minor procedures
If you're a new patient with us, please arrive at least 30 minutes early to your first appointment to complete the necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we appreciate 24 hours cancellation notice. This allows us to offer the appointment to another patient seeking care.
What to bring to your appointment
- Your insurance card
- Your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements
- Any questions you may have for your physician about health concerns, medications and treatment
- Any prescription refills you may need so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit
Fatma Akmese, MD
Pierre Jean Charles, MD
Jahaira Capellan, FNP-BC
Mayra Rodriguez, PA