The Women’s Health Center at Alexander Park offers leading-edge care for women of all ages in an intimate, relaxed and nurturing environment. Our multidisciplinary team includes board-certified physicians who train residents from Rochester General Hospital and specialize in urinary incontinence, pelvic floor disorders, robotic and other minimally invasive gynecological surgeries, and hysteroscopy. We provide comprehensive routine obstetrical care, as well as routine and well-woman gynecological services. And we collaborate with a fellowship-trained obstetrician for high-risk pregnancies, antenatal testing, and obstetrical ultrasound.
An on-site financial specialist can assist patients with insurance coverage.
- Adult and adolescent gynecology
- Family planning
- Preconception counseling
- Routine and high-risk obstetrics
- Midwifery care
- Obstetrical ultrasound (including 3D/4D)
- Antenatal testing
- Evaluation and management of menstrual irregularities
- Evaluation and treatment of PMS/PMDD
- Cervical cancer screening and colposcopy
- Gynecologic surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery (including laparoscopy and robotic surgery)
- In-office hysteroscopy (including Essure and NovaSure)
- Evaluation and treatment of urinary incontinence and pelvic floor disorders