About the Program
- Two (2), four (4) week-long sessions
- Students volunteer four (4) hours every day (Monday-Friday) for the entire four weeks
- Students can select their preference: morning (usually 8am-12pm), afternoon (12-4pm) or late-afternoon (4-7pm)
- Students volunteer in one (1) assigned department/area for the entire four weeks
- Session #1 (July 1 – 26, 2019) Must be able to attend all-day orientation session on Friday, June 28, 2019
- Session #2 (July 29 – August 23, 2019) Must be able to attend 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM orientation session on Monday, July 22, 2019
- Applications are now closed, the program is full.
Watch your email inbox (and junk/spam box) for a confirmation and next-step instruction email from us within two (2) business days.
- At least 14 years of age and completed the 8th grade by the start of the program.
- Able to participate in the entirety of the session of their choice. (Maximum three absences over the 4 weeks.)
- Minimum 82% ("B") or 3.0 GPA/grade level with supporting documentation.
- Must show employee certificate, also sometimes called a "work permit" if under 18 years of age. (Application at the local high school or school district office.)