About the Program
- Two (2), four (4) week-long sessions
- Students volunteer four (4) hours every day (Monday-Friday) for the entire four weeks
- Students can select their preference: morning (usually 8:00 am - 12:00 pm), afternoon (12:00 - 4:00 pm) or late-afternoon (4:00 -7:00 pm)
- Students volunteer in one (1) assigned department/area for the entire four weeks
- At least 16 years of age by the start of the program on Monday, June 27, 2022
- Able to participate in the entirety of the session of their choice. (Maximum three absences over the 4 weeks.)
- Must show employee certificate, also sometimes called a "work permit" if under 18 years of age. (Application at the local high school or school district office.)
Session #1 (June 27 - July 22, 2022) – FULL
Must be able to attend Orientation Session on Monday, June 20, 2022 from 5:00 - 8:30 PM.
Session #2 (July 25 - August 19, 2022) – FULL
Must be able to attend Orientation Session on Monday, July 18, 2022 from 5:00 - 8:30 PM.
- Session #1 Group Interviews: Weeks of April 11 and April 25
- Session #2 Group Interviews: Weeks of May 16 and May 23
The 2022 summer program is now full. We are no longer accepting new applications for the summer.