Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic offers a variety of volunteer opportunities that include:
- Reducing confusion by walking and/or wheelchair assisting patients and visitors to where they need to go
- Keeping a patient company by sitting at the bedside with a patient who might otherwise be alone
- Brightening a patient's day with a flower delivery
- Be 14 years of age and have graduated 8th grade
- Make a commitment of 3-4 hours per week for at least three (3) months
- Complete online Application, Interview, health screening, and orientation
To learn more about the benefits and obligations of being a volunteer at Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic, please contact Phyllis Durkin at (315) 462-0100 or by email at [email protected].